Saturday 18 April 2015

52CCT - Theme ...

....  Good morning!  I'm running really late with this post - should have been up about 10 hours ago!  Oh well, never mind.  It's time for our new challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and Louise has picked the theme of CHRISTMAS CATS.  I don't have many cat stamps, but I knew I had a really old set somewhere - and I found it this morning! Yea me!  Here's my card:

Purrfect Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: SeeD's - Animal Christmas; Winnie & Walter - Scenery Party Hangover; Waltzingmouse - 2011 Holiday Ornaments
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! - Real Red, Old Olive; Encore - Gold
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Rectangles #4, Dual Stitched Rectangles #3
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Mistletoe; Copic Markers; Stickles Clear


I had fun with this card.  I stamped the three cats on scrap card, coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out.  I die cut a piece of white card and some design paper for a mat.  I stamped the sled of presents directly on the white panel, coloured it and then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the cats on the card.  Then I adhered the cats and finished the front with a tiny sentiment (purrfect with the cats!!) and some party banners.  On the inside I cut a mat from more design paper and on the white panel added another cat and a simple sentiment.

Purrfect Christmas inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do pop over to the 52CCT blog and check out the inspiration cards from the rest of the team - they're fabulous. 

Now that I've got this card done, I'm off to spend the day with Kathryn for some girly pampering!  See you soon.

signature

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Deepti said...

Aww these cats are so cute :)

Greta said...

Fun & festive, Deborah!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love how you used these cat images.

Tanja said...

love the cute little Christmas cat scene you created - purrfect

Paper Lily Leaf said...

So cute, Deborah! Yep the jumping one could be one of mine! Hope you have a lovely pampering session, April xx

Fabiola said...

Super fun, c'est la fête sur cette carte, ils s'amusent comme des fous et c'est très drôle, biz

Beverley said...

This is so fun, I love cats and your card! Hugs Bev x

Louise van Vuren said...

This is so fab, Deborah and fun too. I think you have made an awesome Christmas Cats card
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...