Friday 14 October 2022

SHC - Cool Christmas

... Hello. I'm here with my Seven Hills Craft blog post. I've another Christmas card to share - this time I've gone for a cool colour theme:


Stamps: C&9 - Tiny Trees Turnabout, Winter Wonderland, Festive Phrases
Inks: Gina K - Key Lime, Turquoise Sea, Sea Glass, Tranquil Teal; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: C&9 - Tiny Trees, Snowfall Card Front
Accessories: White Card

I used the Snowfall card front die to cut the pattern into a piece of white card. I lightly blended pale teal ink over the whole panel, edged it with a teal marker and then stamped on a greeting in black ink. I should have stamped the sentiment before I die cut the pattern, but it still works. I adhered the panel to the front of an A2 note card. I stamped a few tiny Christmas trees on white card and used the matching dies to cut them out. I glued to directly to the note card and used dimensional pads to add the middle tree. Inside the card, I cut a white panel onto which I stamped a greeting and added some pale teal snowflakes.


I'm submitting this card to Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - MLCCB#46 where the theme is always Anything Christmas Goes.


That's all for today. Hope to see you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your "cool" colours Deborah, a lovely design too.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...