Thursday 25 October 2018

Uniko - Sneak Peeks ....

…. Hello! I am so pleased to be posting today. I'm here with sneak peeks from Uniko's new release - we have lots in store for you. So, here goes.

This first peek might be familiar to some of you. We are bring back a couple of sets that had been retired. This one will be so useful for the coming Holiday season:


Next up is another of the previously retired sets and features my favourite Santa image - he's so cute:


Next is a new addition to the Background Builders series - it's really clean, simple and so very useful:


I think you'll like the next set - it features a bold word with lots of additional sentiments, again perfect for the Holiday season:


Next is a seasonal addition to the very popular Simply Said Block series - can't wait to play with them:


The last of our new stamp sets is an addition to the Botanical series, and it layers too!


As well as the stamp sets being released, we have a few new stencils too.  They are all super and I'm sure you'll all enjoy playing with them.



Bev and the rest of the Design Team will be starting introduction posts from tomorrow, and Release date is Tuesday 30th October. While I have my stamps and stencils, I won't be able to join in the fun as all the rest of my crafting goodies are on a sea container somewhere in the Atlantic!! However, I do hope that you'll pop along and check out all the inspiration projects from the rest of the team.

That's all for now - hope to be back to crafting soon!!!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...