Wednesday 10 October 2018

Back Home ...

… I've finally managed to get my hands on Jonathan's laptop and thought it was time for a quick update.

Jonathan and I came home on 1st October  and it's so nice to be here. We are all now living in our lovely (but cozy) flat in Chester. Our goods will be leaving the States this week and should arrive in Liverpool at the beginning of November. Once our tenants have moved out of our house in Wales, we'll be able to get everything delivered. Then the unpacking starts!!!

Kat is really enjoying her new school and is very happy with the A-level courses she picked.  Of course she really misses her friends from Northville, but social media is the perfect way for her to stay in touch.

That's all for now. I hope to start blogging properly again before Christmas and be back on my design teams at The Male Room and Uniko - so miss getting inky!!

See you soon.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...