Wednesday 15 August 2018

Uniko - Sneak Peaks ....

.... Hello, again!! I'm back again this morning with some sneak peeks from the upcoming Uniko release - there are five new stamps sets.

The first is a lovely framed floral which has endless possibilities:


Next up is another lovely floral stamp set with lovely sentiments in a pretty font:


Next is an addition to the Big and Bold sentiments range - I think you might be able to guess this one:


I really like the background builders series of geometric shapes and designs, this new addition is lots of fun and will coordinate perfectly with some cute bees:


Some of you might recognise this one from last year - it's officially being released:


I do hope that you've enjoyed this quick look at the new stamps being released on Sunday 19th August. Do come back tomorrow when the design team starts introduction posts.

I hope you're all enjoying this summer. The weather has been a bit crazy here and in Europe. Here in the States we've had extreme heat and a silly amount of rain in some places, fortunately here in Michigan it's been really nice. I got to enjoy some of the wonderful summer in the UK and I can't quite believe just how quickly the time is flying by. It only seems a few days since we got back from the UK, in reality, it's been a month and a half and my Mum goes back to the UK in 2½ weeks!!! I've had a wonderful time being with her and my family, but it means I've not spent much time in my craft room!! Still I managed a bit of time to make introduction cards!! See you tomorrow.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...