Sunday 2 August 2015

Art Journal ....

.... I've not managed to get much crafting done this last week - what with the car breaking down for the third time in two weeks and taking Kathryn to the other side of the state for a summer camp. 

Last Sunday (26th July) I was at Scrappy Chic Kitchen Roll Sprayers Art Journal Club.  This group was formed after a group of us attended Dyan Reavley's classes in March and we meet each month to carry on working on our journals.  We get to review techniques, share ideas and generally play.  I finished a double page spread - making some pockets in which to store secrets.

Secrets - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I used mostly Dylusion products to make the pages, adding a touch of sparkle to the flowers with Wink of Stella brushes.  This is still a work in progress - I've got some tags and such to make, but I'm please with how it's coming along!

Yesterday I was at a stamp show in Novi - I got some new bits and pieces to add to my art journal supplies - pan pastels, stencils, paints and lots of tiny pots of Inka Gold!  I'm a very happy girl!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...