Tuesday 13 November 2012

Holly branch ....

... I promise this is the last post for today!  This is another of the cards I made yesterday using embossed card.  This week's challenge at Do You Stack Up? - DYSU97 is leaves and trees.  In keeping with my theme of Christmas cards, I've used a holly branch on my card.


Cuttlebug EF: Holly
Accessories: Coredinations card; Lakeland sentiment tag; Foiled card, ribbon and card base from stash



No stamping on this card.  I used Coredinations card and ran it through my bug, then sanded the design to reveal the warm pink core.  I layered this onto some gold foil card - rounding the corners of each before gluing them together.  I finished off with a pink ribbon and this sweet Christmas tag.  The tag was made by Lakeland (a UK company) and has been in my stash for years!!!

While I had the embossing folders out, I embossed several pieces of Coredinations card - you've already seen some on earlier cards here and here.  Here's another - again no stamping on this one, but I have used some more of my Kanban stash.  It's a very traditional card which, coincidentally, is the theme for this month's challenge at St Luke's Charity Card Challenge.




Cuttlebug EF: Allegro
Accessories: Coredinations card; Lakeland sentiment tag; Foiled card, card base from stash


There's still plenty of time to join in with the fun at St Luke's - and we have a super prize too!  Come check it out!  That really is all for today.  I'd better go and do some house type stuff!  See you soon.

4 comments:

Andrea M said...

So pretty Deb!

Jackie said...

No need to apologise for the number of posts today, all of your uploads are brilliant :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

love that holly - super effect

kitten - DYSU team

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Deb! Love the embossed background and sweet tag! That Santa image is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...