Tuesday 13 November 2012

Magic of Christmas .....

..... Here's another of the cards that I made yesterday - told you I was busy!!!  This one is for two challenges:



Stamps: MFT - Seasonal Sentiments; Waltzingmouse - Yonder Star Background; Papermania - Christmas sentiments
Inks: Memento - Sky Blue, Danube Blue
Spellbinders: Small Labels (S4-169) #4
Accessories:  Cuttlebug EF - Christmas Stars, Winter Wonderland; Silver foiled card, gems and card from stash



There's very little stamping on this card!!  I've rediscovered my embossing folders and had such fun playing.  I embossed the designs on Coredinations card.  I sanded the large snowflakes to reveal the pale blue core and  used the reverse side for the Christmas stars.  I cut a small tab in the snowflake card.  I really like this bold Christmas sentiment with the little star in the centre - matches!!  I used the Yonder Star background first (very pale, but looks great in real life) and over stamped with the sentiment.  I used scissors to cut the banner end and mounted it onto silver card.  I finished off the front with some square gems from my stash - they are an almost exact match to the Blue Danube ink!  I decorated the inside with a fun Christmas verse.  

Just a couple more to share with you - see my next post!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oooo..I like that sketch...and what a great card you've made with it!

Laine said...

Another stunning blue creation. Thank you for joining us again at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Laine
X

Cat's sCrap said...

What a creativity ! An other wonderful realization ! Magnificent embossings. Bravo ! It's successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...