Wednesday 30 March 2011

Side tracked ....

... again!!  I've been reading the latest book in Jean Auel's series - The Land of Painted Caves.  It's absolutely brilliant and because I've spent all day reading my book - I've not made any cards.  I have, however, made a note of several challenges that I will get to tomorrow!!

And first among them is our new challenge for St Luke's Hospice - we hope to help raise much needed funds by making and donating (if you can spare your creation) cards to St Luke's.  Check out the blog for all the details - we already have quite a number of followers and Chrissie & Mandi have kindly mentioned the launch date too!  Our challenges are monthly and will normally be on the 1st of each month - but for obvious reasons, this time we are starting on 2nd April!!  So come back then to check out what the challenge is and to see our inspiration cards.

Other challenges for me to play are this week's Colour Q - fab colours, OLW - Jennifer has a sketch for us, and I want to play again on LIM and WMSC.  And, of course, there's this week's card for CR84FN - we have something special for you!!  So lots to look forward to.

And for those who asked - Kathryn got away on time this morning.  The bus was full of very excited children and the weather has been kind too - the sun has come out this afternoon, so hopefully the pond dipping will have gone well!

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I got side-tracked too - just had to finish the thriller/detective book I was reading - S J Bolton's "Awakening". Came across it at the Library so will try another one. Anyhow there I was thinking of you stuck into your reading!
Paula (PEP)

Joanne Leddy said...

Jean Auel has a new book? I didn't realize that .. I loved her earlier work and will have to look into what she has out now. Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...