Monday 14 March 2011

New stash ....

.... okay I know I don't actually need any new stash, but I decided to get some Stampin' Up! card and ink.  Whenever I enter the Colour Q or Just Add Ink challenges I have to try to match the colours they pick - but now I don't have to.  Now, I can simply rummage through my lovely card or ink spots and pick out exactly the right colours!! 

The quality of the card is excellent - I opted for the 12" × 12" card in the brights, subtles, regals, neutrals and in colours!!  I also treated myself to the matching ink spots.  Yes, I know - I don't need it - but I wanted it!!!  And best of all I also got some free stamps from the sale-a-bration leaflet - some lovely sentiments and super little images.  So watch this space!!

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Sounds great - I was so impressed at the Artstamps Wales show where there was a Stampin' Up demonstrator & Make & Take - the quality is quite different & as for the Whisper White - amazing. Have ordered myself a Piercing Mat Pack & will have a party in May - thoroughly excited to see your post too so shall be watching eagerly.
Enjoy!
Paula (PEP)

A Consuming Passion said...

They really do have some lovely colours available Deborah and like you I like to keep so on hand..........Just remember their paper works well with their colour blenders and Prisma's ...... but not so well with Copics!

Vicky Hayes said...

You'll love them Deborah!

Kim S said...

The cardmaking world does seem to revolve around Stampin' Up colors, doesn't it?? Be careful though - I started out with the basic color set and ink spots and pretty soon I found myself thinking - maybe I'll get ribbons so I never have to think about matching...then, some coordinating dsp would be nice...and now I am into the brads and buttons. It's a problem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...