Wednesday 15 April 2015

TMR - Theme: Letters and/or Numbers ...

....  Hello and Good Morning!  It's time for our new challenge at The Male Room, but, before we get to that, we are welcoming two new members to our Design Team - Jane and Sue T - please do drop by and say Hi to them.  You might also notice a few changes to the blog too - our new design created by the very talented Kylie Purtell.  Now, moving on to our challenge, for the next couple of weeks we'd like you to create a masculine style project with the theme of numbers and letters.  Here's my take:

Hello - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems
 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Background Builders - Round in Circles
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Cajun Craze
Dies: Lil Inkers - Double Stitched Rectangles #2 and #4; Die-namics - Happy Hellos
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Attitude


This card was really quick and easy to make as most of the work was done by the design paper.  I found this wonderful sheet of numbered paper in one of my many packs of Kaisercraft papers.  I cut the background layer using the large of the new double stitched rectangle dies from Lil Inkers and adhered it to the card.  I cut a smaller rectangle in white on to which I adhered a die cut sentiment - clean, crisp and bold.  If you look closely at the letters you can see there are little dots on it.  On the inside I used the rest of the dotty paper to make a mat layer and on the white panel I stamped a few grungy circles.  I left a space for my message.

Hello inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

For more inspiration using letters and/or numbers on your masculine projects, do check out the blog to see what the rest of the team have made to share with you.  Have fun.  See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Beverley said...

I love quick and easy cards & this is no exception. Fab masculine card & a challenge I might just give a go this afternoon! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great CAS card!!

Jane said...

Love the simplicity and boldness of your card. Perfect for the guys.

sue t. said...

What a great CAS card, it fits the challenge perfectly!! Thanks for the nice welcome to Jane and I!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...