Wednesday, 7 October 2026

TMR - Geometric

...Hello!! I've done it again. I've been busy in my craft room, but not making cards. I've been working in my art journals, and I tend not to post them! Anyhoo. It's time for our new challenge at The Male Room - TMR#215, this month we want to see you masculine projects with a GEOMETRIC theme. Here's my take:


Stamps: Gina K - Birthday Sparkle
Inks: Gina K - Key Lime, Blue Lagoon, Kelly Green, Slate, Emerald Coast; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Stencil: Pinkfresh Studio - Modern Design Blocks
Press Plate: Pinkfresh Studio - Modern Design Blocks
Dies: Gina K - Birthday Sparkle
Accessories: White & Black Card; Copper Hot Foil


Earlier this year I had a mega press plate and hot foiling session, as a result, I have lots of foiled backgrounds in my stash box ready to use. For this card, I pulled out the copper foiled Modern Blocks Design. I used the matching stencils to had shades of teal and green, along with a touch of very dark grey. I trimmed the panel and layered it onto a black mat layer, and adhered it to the front of an A2 notecard (US size 4¼" × 5½"). I stamped the sentiment in black ink, cut it out with the matching die, and added it to the card. I finished the front by stamping a few little stars in black. For the inside, I cut a mat layer of black card. On the white panel I stamped a birthday greeting and some more stars in shades of green and teal. This card is for my great-nephew who had a birthday next week.


I'm submitting this card to Never-Before-Used-Schtuff - NBUS#91, it's the first time I've used the Pinkfresh pressplate and stencils, and also to AAA Birthday - AAAB#90, where they want Big & Bold - I think this fits.


Thanks for stopping by, do visit The Male Room to see what the rest of the team have made with our Geometric theme. I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you make.

Before I go, I'm pleased to say that my hot air balloon card, made for last month's challenge, was one of the Top 3 at Cardz 4 Guyz, and I'd like to thank the team for picking my card.

That's all for now. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...