Sunday 5 May 2024

Wild Birthday

... Morning! While I had the jungle theme design paper on my desk, I made another birthday card for my stash:


Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Born to be Wild; Gina K - On the Inside Birthday
Inks: Versafine - Pinecones
Dies: Lil' Inkers - Dual Dotted Circles #3
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Crumb Cake; Copic Markers; SU DSP - Animal Expeditions

Once again, I'm submitting this card to Seize the Birthday - STB#282 where I've gone for the anything goes birthday option, and to Cardz 4 Guyz - C4G#346 where they have a jungle theme.


I cut a piece of the design paper 1¾" wide, edged it with a dark brown maker and added it to the front of an A2 note card. I used a die to cut out the cute sloth and added it to the card along with a kangeroo that I fussy cut out. I finished the front with a fun greeting.


Inside the card, I cut a mat layer of kraft card and on the white panel I stamped a birthday greeting and added a giraffe. 


I have a couple of young nephews and I think these cards will be just right for them. That's all for now. I hope you all have a good day. I plan on making more cards. See you soon!

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

dj said...

Welcome to the Jungle!! Your rocked our challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz with your jungle critters!! Fantastic coloring!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our masculine "welcome to the jungle" challenge.
Deb Horst, DT #C4G346

Nancy said...

This is darling, Deborah! I am such a sucker for cute little animals. Love the added giraffe on the inside. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday, we certainly appreciate it.

Cathy said...

Those jungle critters are so adorable and beautifully coloured! I'm sure your nephews will love them. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Julie B said...

Another fun animal card Deborah with the perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Dawn Phillips said...

How cute is this! I especially love the koala peeping out of the kangeroo's pouch. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...