Wednesday 20 April 2022

SHC - One Layer Cards

.... Morning! I'm running late with my weekly Seven Hills Craft blog post. Today I have a couple of one-layer cards to share with you. Here's the first:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Simply You, Magnolia Messages
Inks: Kaleidacolor - Pastel; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: White Card

This is super quick and easy to make. I used my MISTI to stamp the large leaf image in soft pastel colours. I then added a fun, bold greeting in black. The inside is blank for my own message. I was having such fun that I made another card, this one is for Ben:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Simply You, Magnolia Messages
Inks: Gina K - Applemint; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: White Card

I'm submitting this card to Addicted to CAS - ATCAS#218 where they want to see one-layer cards.


Just a easy as before except that I stamped the leaves in soft green and added a bold hello greeting in black. Once again, I've left the inside blank for my own message.


Sometimes you need to be able to make cards quickly. And yesterday I realised I hadn't made my cards for today's post. I've been feeling so incredibly tired for the last week - I think it's a combination of the chemotherapy and Covid. While, I'm negative and recovered from Covid, the tiredness is hanging on. In fact, I was in bed last night early and slept through until 9am this morning! I can't remember the last time I slept so long. I think I have to learn that taking a nap is a good thing.

Anyway, that's all from me today. Take care. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Love your leafy one layer designs Deborah, especially the rainbow version. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...