Tuesday 17 September 2019

Alice goes Goth ....

... Hello again! I'm back with another card made for Kat's 18th birthday.  This is the one I made for my Mum to give to Kat.


Stamps: Visible Image - Alice in Wonderland, Rays of Light; MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes; Uniko - Birthday Wishes
Inks: Distress - Hickory Smoke; Gina K - Powder Blue, Jelly Bean Green, Black Onyx; Versafine - Ony Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Night of Navy; Dylusions Shimmer Spray - Periwinkle Blue, Slate Grey; Nuvo - Aquashimmer Brush; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers

As you can see there's a bit of a theme here.  Kat really loves Alice in Wonderland and when she saw the Visible Image stamps I was told that I had to get them.  This card is 5" x 7".  I created the background by randomly stamping several of the smaller stamps in blue and grey.  I had to add the large number as it's her 18th!! I stamped Alice on white card, coloured her with Copic markers, stamped again with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder. I inked the edges of the card with soft grey and layered on navy blue card. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of navy card and on the white panel added a super birthday greeting from Uniko.


I'm submitting this card to several challenges.  The layout is based on the sketch from Fusion - FUSION#0509, as there's a number I'm playing at Seize the Birthday - STB#174, and also to Love to Craft - LTCCB#09 where anything goes.


Before I go, I want to share a few more photos of my gorgeous daughter - Kat:










The last one was taken on 4 September when Kat went back to school for her last year - her senior year in the UK!! That's all for now - see you again soon.

signature

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute image and lovely take on the sketch, Deborah! Beautiful photos of your girls, too...thanks for sharing them with us!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Karren said...

This is such a cute card! Your Alice is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Barbara said...

This is a fun card for Kat not only because she loves Alice in Wonderland, but at 18, the world is her's to experience. Like Alice. Wonderful thoughtful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...