I got them home and, for a while, they stayed in the carrier bag. Finally, I took off all the cellophane and started to use them, but I still didn't really have anywhere to put them. Last Sunday I ordered a Slim Inkpad Holder (72 pads) from Stamp'n'Storage and it arrived yesterday. I've spent the last few days reorganising and labelling the ink pads. It's not my idea, but one I've borrowed from Jennifer McGuire. Here's a photo of my new unit full of Gina K ink pads, along with some of my other ink pads:
The unit fits nicely on the cabinet and makes it really easy to get at all the pads. The photo below is a close up of the labels.
I also have a couple of ink pads storage units for my Distress ink pads and also for the Distress Oxide pads:
This unit contains all my distress ink pads. I didn't take a photo of the oxide unit, as it's still got quite a few empty slots for when Tim releases more oxides!! That's all for now. I've still got a lot more tidying up to do. See you soon.