Wednesday 12 July 2017

TMR - Theme ....

..... Morning! I've finally managed to make some cards for this week's challenge at The Male Room - TMR#64 where we want to see TEXTURE on your projects. I was at a card class run by Tokiko Matsuo in Scrappy Chic (Livonia) yesterday. We made 8 tiny cards - all 3" x 3" and with different themes, but two of them were just right for our Texture theme at The Male Room. Here they are:



I know that the die Tokiko used is by Impression Obsession (Greetings Bottom Edgers). She precut many, many pieces in lots of colours. I simply picked colours that I think work perfectly for guy cards. These are so easy to make. I simply adhered each strip to the card base and that's it done! I all that texture by simply using repeated die cut sentiments.


That's all for today. I'm going back to the TV to finish watching the Murray v Querry match. See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

These are fabulous and so clever.
Love the repetition and the colours work perfectly.
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT idea and simple for the guy, Love the colours you chose.
Faith
x

Buffy said...

Super card Debs. Love the tonal change.
Hugs
Buf xx

AndreaH said...

Brilliant card and brilliant idea. Can do this with almost and die and card. Simply brilliant lol.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...