Wednesday 11 May 2016

TMR - DT Call & Theme ...

..... Good morning! It's time for our new challenge at The Male Room - TMR#35, our theme for the next couple of weeks is TRANSPORT. This is an easy challenge for the men in our lives - they all seem to like transport related stuff. Here's my card:

Special Day - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Greatest Greetings
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: SU Card - Basic Black; White Lustre Card; Kanban - Transport Set; Enamel Dot


When I was unpacking recently I came across this transport theme card stock from Kanban. I've had it in my stash for a number of years, and thought it was time to use it. I made the base from black card folded into a 4¼" square. I cut a panel of gold card and added that to the side. I cut out two image panels and layered them on black card. I added another layer of gold card to the sentiment panel. I finished the front by adding a gold enamel dot. On the inside I cut a mat layer of gold card and on the white panel added a greeting along with a bit of a car.

Special Day inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit our blog to check out more inspiration projects from the team. You'll also find details for our DT call.  That's all for now, but I'll be back again soon.

signature

3 comments:

Louise van Vuren said...

You made great use of that paper, Deborah and it's good to have another style card in the gallery. I like how you have layered it up and stamped the sentiment over one of the panels. Great choice of challenge for the DT call, I think we might get a lot of entries on this one!
Louise xx

Jane said...

Great vintage feel to that paper, a card to delight any male motoring enthusiast. And thanks for the easy theme after a couple of more thought provoking challenges!

Rocky said...

I love this card, the pictures look like they came out of a Haynes manual, brilliant job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...