Wednesday 13 May 2015

TMR - Colours ....

.... Hello and good morning!   It's time for our new challenge at The Male Room.  This week we have a colour challenge for you.  Your project must use all three colours and here's my card:

Be Bold - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy; Dylusions - Don't Hold Back; Stampin' Up! - Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; SU - Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow; Copic Markers


I'm submitting this card to Addicted to CAS - ATCAS#63 where the cue word is BIRDS (it was our challenge last time too).  I got these crazy bird stamps at the recent Great Lake Mega Meet and I was really keen to use them this week.  I made the card from kraft card and cut a mat layer of green card.  I stamped a crazy bird directly on the white panel, added some ground and then randomly stamped colour over the panel.  I stamped the bird again on some scrap card, coloured it with Copic markers and the cut it out and adhered it with dimensional gel to give some dimension.  I stamped the fun sentiment twice, cut out the words and adhered them to the front of the card.  I cut a panel of white card for the inside and stamped another of the crazy birds.

Be Bold inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsBe Bold sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

We are joined this month by Chris of Dot Dot Stamping Designs - she has a fabulous card to share with you, and don't forget to visit our blog to check out the inspiration cards from the rest of the team.  You've got plenty of time to play along with us - deadline is Tuesday 26th May.  Have fun!!

signature

6 comments:

Jane said...

Love those crazy birds and fabulous sentiments. Great inspirational card!

Loll said...

LOVE these Tim Holz birds. Fabulous splattered background and LOVE the sentiment, Deborah! :) Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

Bonnie said...

Such fun birds, Deborah! Love the fun sentiment and splatters too! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

Charmaine Stack said...

Adorable! I just got these birds myself and am itching to use them. I really like the partial image on the inside. Clever idea I will borrow!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love your card Deborah! Thanks for sharing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME use of the colors -- I love this fun bird! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...