Saturday 14 June 2014

WMSFC - Colours ....

.... Hello again!  It's time for our new challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics and we've some wonderful summer colours for you to play with.  As always your creation must use at least one Waltzingmouse image, digi or sentiment.  Here's my card:

Hey - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - French Country, Country Label No 4, Compact Sentiments
Inks: Memento - Grey Flannel
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 4 (S4-190) #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Copics


You might recognise the layout of this card, it's the same one that I used for my 52CCT card!  I like the layout at CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#80, it really is very versatile.  I used the lovely border stamp from French Country to make my own ribbon, stamping directly on the card and colouring with Copic markers - I've managed to use five of the six colours too!!  I stamped the label onto white card and coloured the corners to match the flowers on the ribbon, then cut it out with the matching die.  I finished the card with a fun sentiment and some cute little flowers.  The inside is blank, but I will be doing something later.

Don't forget to check out Tara's card to see what she's made using these colours.  You have until Thursday 26th June, 5.00pm BST (Noon EDT) to play along.  We are really looking forward to seeing your work.  That's all for now -I'm off to a craft class today - will share photos later.  Have a great weekend.

signature

2 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors and design Deborah.

Hugs diane

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...