Sunday 8 February 2015

Uniko Studio - Classic Numbers ....

... Hello!  I hope you're all having a super weekend.  Today I'm introducing another of the new mini-sets from Uniko Studio.  I think you've realised that this release has a birthday theme.  Well, today we've a numbers set for you - individual numbers so that you can create whatever age or date that you need, or be totally random like me!  Here's my card:

Fabulous Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko Studio - Classic Numbers, Balloon Bash
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Spanish Moss, Majestic Blue; Stampin' Up! - Pacific Point
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Pacific Point; Embossing Powders - Verdigris, Moss, Blue Glass, Black, Lapis Black Aurora; Cuttlebug EF - Diamonds in the Rough


I used the sketch layout from CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#109 and also use the embossing challenge at Happy Little Stampers - HLSFeb CAS.  I decided to use just the 1 and 0 numbers and create a random binary look for the side of the card.  I stamped the number in Versamark and then embossed with a selection of powders in shades of blue, green and black.  I cut a panel of white card on which I stamped a sentiment and then dry embossed, once completed I adhered this to some blue card and then attached the lot to the card base.  On the inside I cut a blue mat and on the white panel I finished the sentiment and added some star confetti!  I think this is a nice clean, simply masculine card.

Fabulous Birthday inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsFabulous Birthday sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

 Click on the links below for more inspiration with our new mini-set - Classic Numbers:

Bev - Uniko Studio
Amber
Deborah (that's me)
Erika
Gillian
N@ Ali
Nicki
Sandie
Sarah

Here's the release schedule:

Saturday to Tuesday - we're introducing each set day by day.  All the DT will have examples of how to use the stamps - lots of inspiration guaranteed.

Wednesday 11th February - you will get to see all the products and be able to purchase them HERE on the website.  As tradition holds, there will be a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!!!

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun on our intro days as we will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes.  We are not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun and possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook page, following on Twitter and Pinterest!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see our third new mini-set - this is a really pretty one!!!  See you soon.

signature

14 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

YUMMY! Deborah I'm loving all that glitter and sparkle to those numbers. What a fantastic look with the embossed panel too. Have a good day.
Sarah x

sandie said...

Love the sparkle and embossing folder and you are so good decorating the inside x

New Creations said...

Love how you placed the embossed numbers on a side panel, a great take on the sketch, love it!

Sarah G said...

Love these shiny embossed numbers - great take on the sketch too, Deborah!

Loll said...

Hi Deborah. LOVE how you've stamped and embossed the numbers randomly to create your own patterned paper ... so pretty! And perfect paired with the dry embossed design which adds even more texture and depth. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Loll xx

Craftyfield said...

Love all these colours of embossing !

cm said...

Such a fun, shimmery, glittery card, Deborah; a showcase that has me itching to have that set in my hands! Wonderful take on the sketch...soooo pretty!
~c

Anonymous said...

What a great card. I think I "need" this new number set - especially seeing I have the alpha set :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE the super clean design of this card Deborah and the embossing of the numbers with all sorts of colours (mixed together?) is inspired! Hazel x

Taunya Butler said...

Fabulous card and such a super cool way to use the awesome new numbers set!!! Love it!!

Kylie said...

I love these new sets. Love your embossing and all that sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Beverley said...

Love the sparkle! Great showcase of the set. Hugs Bev x

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love the textures and awesome colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...