Friday 22 March 2013

Waltzingmouse Friends ....

....  Good morning all!  I've been keeping a secret - something that's not always easy to do, especially when I've been wanting to tell everyone!!  There's a new feature at starting today at Waltzingmouse Stamps - to focus on WMS Friends and I am delighted and honoured to be the first!!!  Squeal !!!!!!  Okay, I'll try to calm down a little.  Here's a sneak peak of what I made - for full details - go visit Waltzingmouse Makes and check it out.


I didn't find Claire's stamps until 2010, but when I did, I became an immediate fan.  I am very luck to have all Claire's stamps - some are a bit more neglected than they should be.  A quick review of my cards show that I use WM stamps a lot!!  Can't wait for the next release!!

Thanks for popping in!

13 comments:

Cassandra said...

Congratulations Deb! What a wonderful tribute to you. And I love the cards you have done but particularly the recipe box. See I would have egg or milk all over them in no time.

Tara Cardwell said...

Look at you Miss Waltzingmouse! I think you are the biggest WM fan on the block so it's right and proper you be the first featured fan and what stunning projects you made too - that recipe box is GORGEOUS! Glad my shimmery label inspired you too - thanks for the CASE :-)
Congrats - and well done keeping this quiet!!!!
Tara
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations - I always think of you when I see WMS or hear the name. I thought you might have quite a collection - isn't it great when you click with a particular company?
Paula (PEP)

Vickie Z said...

Congrats Deb!! Well deserved! Already looked and commented!!

Sue Lelli said...

Whoo! Hoo! to YOU!

Stamps and Paper said...

Congratulations Deb...very well deserved...

Anne

Bumblebee said...

Such amazing news Deborah! Just seen your projects over on the WM blog and wanted to come and show you some love here too. Your little icon is one I always look out for, and you're someone I can always guarantee will be waltzing along!Keep waltzing!!!Love and hugs
Bx

Jacqueline said...

How exciting - congratulations - Jacqueline xx

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are such great projects, Deborah. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity, and for your support of Waltzingmouse Stamps! You truly are a gem!

Tracey McNeely said...

Deborah I left you some love over at the WM blog posts! Congrats, you so deserve it!

Sharron said...

Wow, a very well deserved honor! Your projects are both so fantastic! Love the birthday card with Earth Angel! Beautiful job with the digital paper too. The soft green & lavender is so pretty and I love how you did her wings! And your recipe box looks amazing! Your patterned paper is gorgeous and what a great way to dress up your cards with the borders!!

Anonymous said...

Well deserved Deborah! You did an awesome job on your post. Way to go with Earth Angel; so beautiful! And I luv, luv, luv your recipe box!!!!

Beverley said...

Congrats Deb & well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...