Monday 31 January 2011

Been shopping ...

... I had a fun time at craft class this morning.  Caught up with everyone's projects and played with promarkers for a while - showing one of the girls how to shade with them! 

After that I went to Hobbycraft where I got some card blanks - nice bright white ones - as I'm actually running out!!  And then onto my local shop - Purple Butterfly where I had a lovely time "window shopping".  I did actually buy some stash too - a new set of nesties - beaded circles, so pretty!!

And that's all for now - I'm off for a nice hot cup of coffee and get ready for the season finale of Silent Witness!  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Thouhg I've not any I think you'll have fun with the beaded circles. Enjoy.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...