Wednesday 12 January 2011

WOYWW84 ...

... not too much today - as some of you may know from my blog - I've been tidying!! 

Some of the projects I've already posted, and a few that are in progress!!
On my desk last week there was a picture of my challenge notebook - which seems to be a popular idea - I couldn't do without it.  Anyway, I decided that I would make a new book for 2011.  I did look for a totally plain notebook to decorate, but I ended up buying a rather beautiful A5 spiral bound notebook from WHSmiths (for those not in the UK - this is a stationery shop).  I loved the colour (purple) and the outline hibicus flowers.  So all I did was add some ribbons - still very pretty!!

My new notebook - just love the cover, so I couldn't alter it - just added some ribbons for fun!
And that's all for now - I really must do something in the house - I keep putting it off to make cards instead.  I'll be back later this evening with some more stuff to show you.  I will try to get around as many desks as possible - I do love to peek!! 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really lovely journal, beats my scraps of paper any day! Cards definitely take precedent over house work you know!

Hugs
Brenda 99

Karen said...

What a gorgeous notebook, ideal for your new challenge journal.
Karen #92

Pauline said...

Lovely notebook, you are very organised!

Marjo said...

Gorgeous journal! Everytime I see your desk I love it more and more..Wonder if it's available here across the pond...lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

Stella said...

You are well oraganised! I am busy working on a craft space ( our youngest son moved out)and for now I'll have the kitchen table. You should see the mess sometimes :)

jimlynn said...

Very pretty! How do you set a challenge journal up? Sounds like a great idea......
Sorry I hadn't been by lately to see all your wonderful creations.....but I became a follower so maybe that will help me keep up!
Lynn

Zue said...

I like your spirl bound book and I adore hibiscus flowers. If you have a Zutter machine you could easily make your own spirl bound books.
Sue xx 67

katemade designs said...

I love your corner desk, repurposed from computer to craft I'm guessing.

Carola Bartz said...

I love that you left the notebook the way it was because you liked it and instead addedd some ribbon - beautiful idea.

Tertia said...

I love stationery shops! Could spend hours there just looking at everything. A challenge note book is such a good idea, I might just 'steal' that one.

Paula (PEP) said...

Love that notebook - & your frontage to it is just right too.
Paula (PEP)

Nicky said...

Lovely notebook better idea than my print outs from the computer - lovely tidy desk ~ Nicky 45

Spyder said...

Lovely lovely note book Deb and what a great crafty space too! Mush tidier than mine!!
Happy WOYWW!
(((Lyn))) #57

Spyder said...

sorry! and can never spell 'much!!'

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love the notebook I use a laminated sheet for the challenges

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Lovely notebook, so pretty that it encourages you to use it. Hope it works.

Kezzy said...

What a fantastic idea I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...