Sunday 2 January 2011

Such a fun day ...

... with the family.  We've got the new Kinect from XBox - it's brilliant and totally exhausting!!!  We been playing some games this afternoon and I've come to the computer for a break :)  It's been a brilliant holiday and only one more day to go!!

My earlier post - that was so exciting - to be asked to join a Design Team is just wonderful.  I've only had this blog since last September, so I was amazed when Mona invited me to join her team for CR84FN (create for fun!).  And such a talented group of ladies.  It was very hard to keep it quiet when I wanted to shout it out to the world - sigh!!  I know, but it's exciting.  My post was late though - sometimes I don't get Blogger!!  However, do go visit - the challenges are always fun.

Hey ho - I'm having a bit of a play with my blog over the next few days - so you might notice a few changes.  I also hope to do a few more challenges.

Finally, to Tatanky, Suzanne, Mona, Sue and Heather - welcome aboard!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun, I'm dying to get hold of the Kinect, I'm hearing such good things!

Paula (PEP) said...

Enjoy the tinkering - I keep discovering new bits here & there. Have already got my thinking cap on with the colour challenge.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...