Thursday 6 January 2011

So little time ...

... and so much to do.  I finished the washing yesterday, and was able to fit in some crafting time between batches.  But that does mean today I HAVE to do the ironing - and there's piles and piles of it!!  That does mean no crafting time during the day today - might sneak in a bit this evening - so pop back later.

In the meantime - thanks for all your comments on the change to my blog.  The flowers were very pretty - but I found them a bit of a struggle!!!  I think the consensus is that the simple and clean lilac look is better!!  Much better :)  I haven't had chance to get back to you all individually - so here's a public THANKS - I appreciate you dropping by.

I think I'm going to get a new note book this weekend and decorate it - check out next week's WOYWW - it may well feature then!!

That's all for now - I'd better get the ironing done - then I can play!

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

thought I'd left a comment here...... oh well. It seems you did get it done & had a well deserved play too - that's true reward.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...