Pages

▼

Wednesday, 22 April 2026

Silver Wedding Anniversary

... Good morning! Today is our 25th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. I was going to make a special silver anniversary card, then I remembered that I still have lots of cards that I made for Jonathan in my stash. I tend to make new cards and give those, so I've built up a small stash and I've picked one to give Jonathan today. This is the card:


I made this card when I was on the design team for The Male Room; still one of my favourite challenges. Full details about the products used and pictures of the inside can be found on my original post.


Signing the register after our marriage ceremony - it was such a lovely day.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and check out my creations. I'd love to hear from you. Deborah x