... Morning! This is just a very quick note to say thanks to the Design Teams who visit all the entries in the various challenges run on the Internet. I've not made many cards over the past couple of years, so it's a real pleasure to get comments on my cards. And it's even better when I get a badge to put on my blog, as you really liked a card.
So, particular thanks to the Design Teams on Addicted to Stamps and More! and Addicted to CAS for picking some of my recent makes. You've made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and check out my creations. I'd love to hear from you. Deborah x