Tuesday 21 November 2017

25 Tags of Christmas ...

... Hi! It's day 21 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and today Uniko is sponsoring the challenge. I've made some very simple, but fun Christmas tags:

Trio of Christmas Tags - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Falling Snowflakes, Festive Sentiments, Most Wonderful, Peace on Earth
Inks: Versamark; Gina K - Black Onyx; Distress - Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Lucky Clover, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet Dusty Concord
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dotted Tags
Accessories: Strathmore Smooth Bristol Card; Ribbons; Clear Embossing Powder; Grey Mirri card

For this set of tags, I used my Lil Inker dotted dies to cut the card. I stamped the snowflakes on each tag in Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I coloured the tags with Distress inks to reveal the falling snow - I love this technique. There's a couple of tiny dies in the tag set that cut a hole in the tags and also cut out hole reinforcers - I used mirri card to create them. I finished the front of each tag with a simple greeting in black and a simple ribbon treatment. Here's a close up look at each tag:


Don't forget to visit Tracey's blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the Uniko design Team. This challenge runs throughout November and there are opportunities to win prizes. Full details of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge can be found on Tracey's blog here.

That's all from me today - see you again soon.

signature

19 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

So lovely and perfect, Deborah! ♥♥♥

Barbara Godden said...

These are so pretty, great sponging and I like the graded colour technique. super fun to play along with everyone too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Don't DO blend beautifully Deborah? Thanks for joining me today. ❤️

cm said...

A pretty trio of tags, Deborah! Smitten with those snowflakes (and still hoping my set will make an appearance!)...
Hugs~carol

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful tags.
the shading on the background
colors is so pretty and each
is unique in its own way.
thanks for sharing.

Iris said...

Super cute tags - love the soft colors.

Karen Letchworth said...

Such bright and fun tags, Deborah. Fabulous inspiration on those sweet tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Izzy Scrap said...

What a trio ! Love the colours over the white snowflakes ! Great to have them done in different sizes ! This tiny Joyeux Noël tag is so cute ! Hugs xx

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!

Beverly S. said...

I like your stamped images on the pretty oxide backgrounds! Thanks for sharing your three pretty tags!

Sue D said...

I like how you created these sweet tags.

Lindsey said...

Very sweet CAS tags! Lovely trio with the different sizes & soft colours x

Teresa Doyle said...

Beautiful tags Deborah, I love the simple beauty of them. Best but beautiful. PREFECT!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful tags!!! Love the soft colors!!!

Nancy R. said...

Very pretty colors and your blending is nicely done too!

Unknown said...

I love your tags and their colors

Sue W. said...

Your tags are very pretty! I really like the gradient backgrounds!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a gorgeous set of tags !
margessw@icloud.com

Jacquie Southas said...

I love this technique - thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...