Friday 22 September 2017

Good Coffee ....

... Hi! Good afternoon - I'm finally getting to play along with the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - FCLBH. I've been running around like a mad thing this week and only managed to get into my craft room late last night, and finished off my card this afternoon. I used some new stamps on my card:

Good Coffee - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stamplorations - Caffeinated Zen 1, Literary Caffeine-ations; Sugar Pea Designs - Espresso Yourself
Inks: Gina K - Kraft, Dark Chocolate; Versamark
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Early Espresso; Copics; Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder; Wink of Stella - Clear


I've used the colours from the current Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC#161. I started by stamping the large coffee cup directly on the card and then added the words. I only added colour to the cup on this image. Using my MISTI, I stamped the cup again twice and coloured in the cup and cup band. I put the completed images back in the MISTI, inked up with Versamark and then heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder. Then I very carefully cut out the whole coffee cup and the lid and band from the other image. I used dimensional tape to adhere the cup and again when I attached the band and lid. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of dark brown card. On the white panel, I stamped a portion of the coffee cup, added a greeting and a few coffee beans.

Good Coffee inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsGood Coffee sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've just had a quick look at the Coffee Challenge and there are over 1000 entries! It's going to take a while to get around and have a look at all the wonderful creations! That's all for now - see you again soon.

signature

13 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, great coloring. love that you colored one and left the other b&w. Great idea. Enjoy hopping around there is so much eye candy. You need a very larg cuppa to go with.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love all the colors on the front cup a lot :)

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE the gold embossing on the images you stamped on the cup sleeves. This is truly lovely!

~amy~ said...

Such beautiful to-go cups!

Lori Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous cups Deborah!! Great card!

New Creations said...

How pretty, love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous colours on the coffee cup, love the card. looks like you could pick them off the card.
Faith
x

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the beautiful coloring you did on the one card. That's a gorgeous coffee sleeve.

Shanna Slater said...

Stunning design!! I love your coloring

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cups and love both versions.

Lisa said...

Wowa! Gorgeous!!

Beverley said...

LOVE how you have layered the coffee cups and chose just to colour the detail of the one in front, very striking. Hugs Bev x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a very nice card !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...