Friday 9 September 2016

Congrats .....

..... Hello! I'm sharing a wedding card today. I've kept it really clean and simple, and I had so much fun making this card:

Congrats - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Casual-Friday Stamps - Heart Beats, Sands of Time; Anita - Wedding Couple
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Delicata - Silvery Shimmer
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Silver Star Holographic Card;p Stampin' Up! Card - Smoky Slate; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear; Clear Embossing Powder


I let the focus be on the image of the couple, as a wedding should always be focused on the happy couple! I cut a couple of mat layers in holographic card for subtle sparkle and soft grey. On the main panel I stamped the image and words in black ink and embossed with clear powder. I coloured the groom's clothes and added a touch of sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush. On the inside I cut a mat layer of grey card. On the white panel I added a greeting and an image. I added decoration to the envelope too.

Congrats inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Congrats env 1 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsCongrats env 2 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm submitting this card to this week's Cardz 4 Guys challenge - C4G#136 where they want to see Congratulations cards. I'm so happy for James and Fai as they get married today and wish them a lifetime filled with love, friendship, fun, and adventure. I'm so pleased to be able to join them on such a special day. I'm sure there'll be happy tears all round! That's all for now!

signature

3 comments:

Tina said...

This is a very pretty card :)
thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz Tina- DT

Joan said...

A lovely card, love the CAS style and the silver embossing

Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Cazro said...

A gorgeous card, I'm loving the stamp design. Nice to see the insert too. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...