Thursday 10 December 2015

Merry Kissmas! ....

.... Morning from an unseasonably warm (well, it's relative) Northville.  Yesterday we reached 10°C (50°F) which is about 6°C (10°F) above the average for this time of year.  There's no snow either, not that I'm complaining!!

This is a very quick post as I've got lots to do today.  No surprise that it's a Christmas card.  I've CASEd Joan Bardee's lovely card at MUSE - MUSE#145.

Merry Kissmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Simply Said Christmas, Essentially Christmas
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Lacey Circles (S4-293) #3
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Pink Pirouette; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear

Joan's pretty card
I've kept exactly to the layout and pretty much the same colours.  However, instead of Stickles snow, I embossed the pink card and went over the raised dots with clear Wink of Stella.  I used my MISTI to stamp the image and sentiment - it's so easy to position the words (and re-stamp if needed!).  I cut it out with a pretty circle and coloured the image with Copic markers.  I added sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of pink card.  On the white panel I added a Christmas greeting and another bunch of mistletoe.

Merry Kissmas inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsMerry Kissmas sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

That's all for now - see you tomorrow!

signature

14 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet Case Deborah - love the mistletoe!

Buffy said...

Absoluetly fabulous card, so sweet. Love the "kissmas"

Pop by soon I have a recipe for you to try :-)

Buffy xx

Ardyth said...

Very pretty - love the fancy scallops on your 'tag' element and the tie in between the mistletoe and your sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Deborah!

I Card Everyone said...

As sweet as it could possibly be, Deborah!!
=]

Joan B said...

I LOVE this card!!! Hugs.

Bobby said...

This is just darling, Deborah. I'm not complaining about no snow either although I think it's headed our way.

Marilyn said...

Wonderful take on Joan's card ... very pretty.

Jenni's Jems said...

Aw this is gorgeous ...love it !x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, so pretty - love the polka dotted background!

Jen W. said...

Love the fabulous texture on your sweet card, Deborah!

Jeanne H said...

Very, very pretty. Love the soft colors.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous take on this week's Muse, Deborah! I love all the texture and the softness of the pink on your background! Beautiful card!

Dolphine Luk said...

I like the image chosen for this card. It was cute!! It is so nice to add something inside the card too.

foleysfriend said...

Lovely interpretation of Joan's Muse card; beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...