Sunday 18 October 2015

AC - 31 Days of Halloween ....

... Morning!  We're at Day 18 of the scariest blog hop around - 31 Days of Halloween, organised by Smeared Ink.  It's my turn to host our post over at Airless Chambers.  I've made a really quick and easy Halloween card:

Rare Oddity - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Voodoo Doll (from Voodoo Digi Sheet Smeared Ink); Winnie & Walter - Moonlight; Stampin' Up! - Endless Birthday Wishes
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; SU - Pumpkin Pie; Memento - London Fog
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Graphic 45 DP - Rare Oddities; Graphic 45 Journal Card - Rare Oddities; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear; Glossy Accents


I printed the little Voodoo Doll on white card, coloured it with Copic markers, added Glossy Accents to various areas and then covered the whole image with clear Wink of Stella - it shimmers so much in sunlight!  I really wish you could see it in the photo.  I fussy cut the image and edged it with a black marker.  I used one of the journal cards from my new Graphic 45 pack to cover the card (so simple) and then attached the Voodoo Doll with dimensional gel.  Did I mention it was quick??  On the inside I cut a mat layer of design paper to match the card, and added a greeting and some decoration to the white panel.

Rare Oddity inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsRare Oddity sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The photo inspiration over at at the new FUSION challenge - FUSION#41 is Halloween, so I'm submitting this card to the challenge.

If you like this cute Voodoo Doll you can find it over at Rick's Zibbet shop - there are lots of images on the digi sheet.  Rick also has a fabulous colouring book called Day of the Dead - full of wonderful Halloween images - which you can get at Zibbet or via Amazon.  It's brilliant - I've got it!!

Our son, Ben, and his girlfriend, Sophie, are flying over today for a two week holiday.  They've timed it to coincide with Halloween.  It's entirely possible that my blog will be quiet, apart from a few scheduled posts, during their visit.  That's all for now.  See you soon.

signature

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Deborah thank for the visit today! Your zombie is adorable and I am predicting that you may be using him again this week! ;)

Charla said...

I love that digi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...