Friday 5 December 2014

Creepmas Day 3 ....

.... Good morning!  It's Day 3 of the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas.  If you look quickly at this card, it could almost pass as purely Christmas!  It would have to be a quick look mind!

Tinsel in a Tangle - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Creepmas Tree Monster; Reverse Confetti - Tinsel 'n' Trim; Waltzingmouse - Elf Made
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Anita's DP - Classic Christmas Red; Copic Markers; Vellum; Wink of Stella - Clear


I used the sketch from this week's Retro Sketches - RS#134 for the layout.  I used some design paper from my stash (it goes really well with my Creepmas tree monster).  I printed this guy on to some scrap paper, coloured him with Copic markers, added some sparkle to the ornaments, cut him out and finished him with chunky glitter on his hat.  If you like my Creepmas tree - you'll find him, and many more digis, at Rick's Zibbet shop.  On the inside I cut a mat layer in the same design paper and added a bold sentiment on the white panel.

Tinsel in a Tangle inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsTinsel in a Tangle sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Here's the list of all the folk playing along with the 12 Days of Creepmas - I'm off to check out what they've made.

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg
Terra- Hop Hostess
Black Dragon
Maureen
Teresa
Julia
Sue The Nanny
Jane
Susan
Nan
Shell
Kim
Monique
Airless Chambers
Keren
Sarah
Leigh
Lisa
Lady Brayton

That's all for today - do come by tomorrow to see my new card for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  See you then!

signature

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Laughing my head off, so cute Deborah! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches!

My Side of Oz said...

This is one bad to the bone Creepmas tree! I bet the kids wouldn't try for a sneak peek with this one on duty!! Love your vibrant colors~~

DonnaMundinger said...

Heehee! Love the sentiment. makes me giggle. Fab work with the sketch and the vellum ROCKS! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...