Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas cards - 2014 ....

... Good morning - welcome to another of my scheduled posts.  You all know that I'm on a Christmas card design team - 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and I love to play along with all the other Christmas specific challenges out there in blogland.  One of the challenges that I do like to play along with is Jingle Belles.  They didn't have a  challenge in December as the ladies wanted to enjoy the month (and they'd already got quite a stash) so they asked if we could post a picture of the Christmas cards we'd made over the year.  Here's my post:

2014 Christmas Cards - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You can't see every single card that I made, as they formed quite a deep pile!!!  And I have to admit that not all of them were made for Jingle Belles challenges - but it is all the cards I made for Christmas 2014 - there are 94 in total.   More if I include the Creepmas ones :)

That's all for now - enjoy the Holiday Season.

signature

2 comments:

sandie said...

And I spotted the one I got, thank you so much and what a fabulous collection x

Pauline said...

I've spotted mine too deb, thanks so much, it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...