Sunday 13 July 2014

My other hobby ....

... Hi all!  I know that I've been a bit quiet on here between Design Team posts, but that's because I've been catching up on my other hobby.  Just to be clear - there are no cards or scrapbook pages involved here, just photos! 

I started going to photo shoots with Jonathan towards the end of last year and I was really good last year, I edited the shoots reasonably promptly.  That has not been the case this year.  Since January, we've been to fourteen shoots and I've only edited photos from three of the shoots!  I'm very, very behind.  I did put up some photos from a pool shoot under my "Non Crafty Photos" along with the links to the sets on Flickr, but I thought I'd share a couple of photos here. 

The first photos feature Jordan, a stunningly beautiful woman, with the longest legs - she's over 6'4" and in heels tops 6'8"!!!  The theme of the shoot was masks and masquerade - many of the photos are not "Facebook" safe, but this one is:

Jordan Masks 1 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

If you want to see more from the Masquerade shoot here are the links: Masks 1 - all family friendly, Masks 2 - part nude - and Masks 3 - nude. This one of Jordan is from the final set Masks 3 and is family friendly:

Jordan Mask 3 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The next few are from a shoot with Jasmine Sue and Onikaa.  They are both great fun, totally mad and fabulous models. 

Jasmine & Onikaa - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The photo shoot was organised by David Birdsong, who has a studio in Pontiac.  For the first part of the shoot we all headed to the streets and found this fantastic wall with the most amazing graffiti which was the perfect background.  We also did some photos of Jasmine and Onikaa under studio lights.  Here's one of Jasmine and then one of Onikaa:

Jasmine - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Onikaa - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Here are the links to the photos from the shoot - more of Onikaa and Jasmine together, Jasmine in natural light, Onikaa in natural light and finally Onikaa under studio lights and Jasmine under studio lights.  They are all family friendly.

Yesterday, I added another set of photos to be edited.  Jonathan, Kathryn and I attended the July Pool Shoot - more fab models, a wonderful pool and lots of photographers.  I'll be editing the rest of the photos later, but here's a sneak peek - a behind the scenes view!

Onikaa & Monique - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Pool Party No2 BTS - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

In the top photo Onikaa is altering a t-shirt for Monique - Onikaa is not only a great model, but she's a talented artist and photographer too.   And the bottom photo is of us, the photographers! 

I'm off to make a card or two now and then later this afternoon, I'll be settling down to watch the Football World Cup final between Germany and Argentina.  I'm supporting Germany!!!  Bye for now.

signature

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Beautiful photos! The one with the brick wall is so cool!

Deepti said...

Woohoo! Looks like u are busy woman, great photography. By the way what kind of editing is done in ur photos ? Just curious !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...