Thursday 12 June 2014

Dreamer .....

.....  Good morning everyone!  Today is Kathryn's last day, well strictly morning, at school - then it's holidays for 12 weeks!!!!  Today's card has been made using a couple of challenges:

Dreamer - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - 20 Winks; Dare 2B Artzy - Graduation
Inks: Versamark
Dies: Spellbinders - Mega Scalloped Rectangles (S4-143) #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Suga Pop; Stampin' Up! Card - Night of Navy; White Embossing Powder; Copics; Wink of Stella Clear


I only recently came across the amazing digi images drawn by Rick St Dennis, but I think they are fab and I purchased a few (and will be getting more).  Rick has a personal challenge on the RSD Facebook page and that's to use the colours red, white and blue on one of his images and I'm submitting this.  It also fits in with this week's Paper Players challenge. 

I printed the image onto white card, coloured with Copic markers, cut it out and then added a touch of sparkle using my Wink of Stella clear brush.  To make the card I covered the base with the pale blue dotty design paper and added a dark blue panel down the centre.  I adhered the image directly to the panel and finished with a fun sentiment.  Even fairies have to sleep!!!  I've left the inside blank.

Bye for now!

signature

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Deb, I have this sleepy fairy too, I love her in red! Great sentiment too!

Nance Leedy said...

Lovely coloring job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

What a cute fairy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Deborah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...