Friday 5 August 2011

Feeling fruity ....

... I've another card for this week's Less is More - feeling fruity theme; a basket of apples!  Well, I said I only had apples, pears and strawberry stamps!!


This is a little 3" × 3" scalloped edge card that I thought would be just right for the basket of apples.  I stamped the image directly onto the card base and again on plain white card, this one I coloured with Promarkers.  I cut out the image, shaped it slightly and attached it to the card.  I added a simple sentiment and I finished off with a big bow. The ribbon was originally white but I coloured it with my Promarkers.

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Peace & Plenty, Basket Additions
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Promarkers: Bright Green, Apple, Forest Green, Terracotta, Cinnamon, Warm Grey 1
Accessories:  Card and ribbon from stash

That's all for now - see you later.

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super little card Deborah, I love the little wooden basket.
Your Promarker coloured ribbon looks terrific.
Thanks so much for another fab submission!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous and vibrant, love these fresh green apples!

Mandi said...

FAB card Deborah, the ribbon looks fantastic
Love the colour!
Thank you so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Perfect match for the ribbon, thanks to the pens, love your card
Anne
x

Karen M said...

Wow! Love this! Super idea to colour in the ribbon...matches perfectly, clever clogs!! x

Susan said...

Love the little scalloped card and the basket of apples are the perfect fit! Love your coloring!

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the way the ribbon co-ordinates & the dimension on those apples - they really look like Granny Smiths.
Paula (PEP)

*Alison* said...

oh I just love your ribbon on top and how it brings it all together.. :) so fun! HUGS

Jenny said...

Sweet card Deborah, your colouring is fab and that green ribbon is very eye-catching :)
Jenny x

Canonbury creations said...

Lovely card Deborah especially love that basket!
Val x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such a pretty colour, Deb! Looks good enough to eat! Hugs xxaxx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous colour Deborah, love the apples in the basket, great card, Gay
p.s hope the knee's improving, have a great weekend, Gay xxx

Beate said...

Love your title and love this card!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Marlena M. said...

This is GORGEOUS. I love the green apples and bow. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...