Tuesday 24 May 2011

Blogger issues and colourQ Courtier ...

... just a quick note to let you know that I have been visiting blogs and seeing some wonderful cards. I've tried to leave a number of comments but unfortuantely, Blogger seems to be having issues again.

I'll try to get back around tomorrow and leave some love ;)

Before I go, I'm thrilled and delighted to find that I've been selected as one of the colourQ Courtiers for last week's challenge with this card - details here.  I thought these colours were just gorgeous and decided the best way to showcase the colours was to go for a nice clean and simple card.  It was also the only way I could think of putting these colours together!!!




And that really is all for this evening.  I'm off to watch a bit of TV and have a nice cup of coffee.  Until tomorrow!!  Bye for now.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done, it is a lovely card :)
Jenny x

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations - am about to join you in coffee & biscuits but not the TV!
Paula (PEP)
Try Safari browser.

Tara Cardwell said...

Congrats Deborah - it is a really lovely card :-D

G Peplow said...

Congratulations, it's a stunning card:0) xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Deborah - it is a superb card!

Lana said...

Congrats Deborah!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...