Wednesday 19 January 2011

WOYWW85 ...

... the week has gone by so quickly again - and it's time to have a good old nosey around other people's desks :)  Over at Stamping Ground, Julia has got lots of books on her desk today.  What, no crafting?  Follow the links - have a snoop look around - lots of lovely creations to see.  This is such fun!! 

As for my desk - it looks like a bomb's hit it!!  Actually, I'm getting ready for a mega session - lots of challenges to do, and I've been browsing through my stamp catalogue.  And I've been naughty - not put away some of the stuff I've finished with - oops!!



I didn't get chance to visit to many desks last week, but I'll try to do better this week.

I also need to take this opportunity to welcome to new followers to my blog - these are very special people.  One is my daughter Kathryn, and some of you have found her blog already.  And the other is my friend's daughter, Mawgan - she too has started her own blog.  It's so much fun having them join in our passion for crafting!

That's all for now - will be back later with some challenges.

15 comments:

minnie_mac said...

Lots of lovely crafting space. Thanks for the peek.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Now - is the stamp catalogue there for buying from or are you lovely and organised and have all your stamps catalogued. Oh I would so like to do that.
x Tricia (80)

Anonymous said...

I think if you can see bare desk then it really can't be defined as untidy!! Look at you, Mrs Oraganized, with your stamp catalogue!!

Hugs
Brenda 100

Zue said...

I think your curved desk is a fantastic idea. Lots of places to put things; it is like a layered cake with storage. I also have ice cream boxes, with things in, they are so useful.
Thank you for sharing.
Sue xx

Pauline said...

Lovely busy desk, lots more projects from you this week?! Xx

katemade designs said...

thanks for the peek. Are those ice cream containers to the left of the picture?

Paula (PEP) said...

It's just all been breeding whilst your back's turned - my not-put-away stuff does that & before you know it you have to have a mega session.........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

If you ever put a piece of paper down, it attracts 10 others, and that is how it goes.

Carola Bartz said...

I do like messy desk! They just speak of ongoing creativity.

Marjo said...

Yikes, I really want a desk just like yours..lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10

Wiccababe said...

super cute images for colouring
nice to meet you
Debbi #39

Tertia said...

A clean desk is a sign of a boring person. I'd far rather be messy than boring! LOL
Tertia 110

Nicky said...

Well there is a lot going on - but lots to see too ~ Nicky 24

okienurse said...

You are so organized with the stamp catalog! I just have stamps laying about. Love the images ready for coloring.

Spyder said...

Hi Deborah! I'm late too, sometimes the comment box just doesn't open and then I forget to come back!
You do have a lovely desk, so much better than my 'workbench' but then better than no work-bench all! Glad you liked the digi and will look forward to seeing anything you make.

Happy very late WOYWW!
((Lyn))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...