Thursday 6 January 2011

Up in the air ...

... is this week's challenge from My Time to Craft Challenge.  I only recently found this site via a lovely card that Chrissie had designed - it was so pretty that I had to check out the challenge.  Which is simply to depict something "up in the air". 

Now I've given it some thought and considered balloons, fairies and butterflies.  Then I remembered a little set of stamps that I got from Waltzingmouse Stamps - Asian Garden Additions.  It's a sweet set that is an add-on to Asisan Gardens, but more relevant to this challenge it has some sweet cloud stamps and some lovely words.  It's a little card (3" x 3") and was quick and easy to make.



Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Asian Garden Additions
Inks: Memento - London Fog, Tuxedo Black

I've been busy making a couple of other cards for another challenge and will post them tomorrow.  I was pleased to get most of the ironing finished today - still a bit to do, but that won't take long.  However, it's a never ending job!!  And before I go this evening, I must say Hello and Welcome to Deborah (great name that !!) who has joined my band of followers!

8 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Goodness - that's a bit different - off to investigate. I have to allow at least half an hour for your posts as I normally end up hopping in all sorts of directions. Thankyou so much for widening my horizons.
Paula (PEP)http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Donna Mosley said...

Hi deborah very lovely card and fab sentiment.

Donna x

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Deb,
Cute card, love the clouds!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Mona Pendleton said...

What a neat card Deb! Great way to showcase those WM stamps!

Pauline said...

A lovely CAS card, I too have that set, I must pull it out and use it! I agree about the ironing, it's never ending, it really should be outlawed lol!

Scrappy Scatty said...

what lovely cards your blog is great xx

Chrissie said...

You make me feel guilty, I have a stack of ironing to do!
This is a lovely card Deborah!
Thanks for joining our 'Up in the Air' challenge at My Time To Craft this week!
Chrissie

Pat said...

Lovely card, very elegant, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...