Thursday 27 January 2011

Stylish Blogger ...

... that's the award that Chrissie from Simply One of a Kind has sent me.  I am thrilled to receive this from her; she makes the most wonderful cards and I find her totally inspirational.


To accept this award I need to:
  1. Thank and link back to the person giving me this award - So many thanks to Chrissie - I'm thrilled!
  2. Share 8 things about myself.
  3. Pass the award to 8 bloggers you've recently discovered.
  4. Tell them about it!
Now eight things about me - trying not to repeat myself:
  1. My favourite food is Indian.
  2. I'm trying to get to grips with using Photoshop.
  3. I love classical music - Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers.
  4. I hate wearing shoes!
  5. I have 6 fountain pens!
  6. I can't text!  Maybe that should be won't text :)
  7. I love to walk along a beach.
  8. And I love my family - yes, I know that I'm repeating this one - but it can be repeated often!!
Now the hardest part is to select only 8 inspirational bloggers - but here goes:
  1. ET - VIBGYBOR Krats 
  2. Amy - Devlinwhite Designs 
  3. Jinny Newlin - Soaring 
  4. Michelle - Pigment of my Imagination 
  5. Joanne - Creative Stamping Ideas 
  6. Debby - Limedoodle
  7. Jeannie - Jeannie's Happy World
  8. Joan - Paperlicious
Now I've been visiting some of these ladies for a while, and some are new discoveries - but they all share one thing - amazing designs and inspiration - do go for a visit.

Finally, I need to tell you that Chrissie and her friend Mandi are starting a new challenge soon - Less is More - and I can't wait to play!  And on the subject of playing - I'm off to my craft room for a couple of hours - I've seen several challenges this morning and I've a few ideas I want to put on paper!  Take care - have a great day.

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh you had me chuckling - I can't text either, haven't even dared attempt Photoshop, & as for fountain pens: I sold my collection to finance my stamps but kept a Parker Major Mum gave me, & a couple of others..... have fun!
Paula (PEP)

Erum Tasneem said...

thank you so much for the award! Means so much! Didnt have this one :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you so much!

Jinny Newlin said...

Awww! Aren't you a sweetie, Deb! Thank you so much! My favorite is Italian, too! And I, too, hate wearing shoes ;). Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...