Saturday 8 January 2011

No cards today ...

... but I do have a lovely clean and tidy craft room.  I've finally put away various bits of stash that have been lying around the floor and tucked on shelves.  The room looks so much nicer, and it's far easier to find everything.  I've cleared some space for upcoming challenges!!

I've had two wonderful envelopes delivered to my house this week - one from Sue at A Consuming Passion - she made some lovely little crochet flowers last year; I thought they were lovely and told her so.  Sue sent me some to play with - watch this space!!  The other envelope was from Jennifer at Styles Ink - co host of the One Layer Wednesday challenge.  Last year I won a prize with this card and it arrived today.  I have a lovely new background stamp to add to my collection and some cards from Vigo Publications.  Do pop over to see their blogs - they're well worth a visit.

Anyway, that's all for now - it's late, I'm tired.  It's been a really good day.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Sounds interesting with those parcels & sounds very productive with the tidying, Sleep well!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...