Sunday 9 January 2011

Kathryn has got the bug ...

... by that I mean that Kathryn has well and truly caught the crafting bug!!! She's been busy sorting out her stash today - she has a couple of boxes in her room.  And today she has some more stash - I've given her quite few of the free paper sets that I've been collecting (making room for me to get more this year!!).


Kathryn - on the Ice Rink in Chester (29th December) - my gorgeous girl!!

She has been busy working on a birthday card for her brother - and it's super, but you'll have to wait until later this week - don't want to risk Ben seeing it before he gets it!!  Kathryn has also decided that she's going to have a go at some of the challenges too - and today she's been making her card for the Waltzingmouse Blog hop on 17th January.  Her card is really sweet - but it's going to stay under wraps until 17th January!!  At least Kathryn has mad her card - I'm still thinking about mine!!

Just before I go I have to welcome two new Followers - Mindy and Ivete.  Welcome aboard!!  That's all for this evening.  I'm going to finish off organising my peeloffs - I know I have far too many, but I need to put them into some order, at least then I'll be able to use them!!  Bye for now - do drop by again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful that you can do something together & how lovely that she can start collecting her own bits too. Look forward to seeing what you both come up with for WMS.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...