Saturday 29 January 2011

Just because ...

... these cards aren't for any particular challenge, I just felt like making something with these pretty tea cups.  I really like this image, it's so sweet.  It's by Pink Petticoat - but I think it's a discontinued image - so I'm lucky to have it.

The first card is bright and cheerful, and I'll probably keep this one in my stash for those occasions when someone's a bit low or having some problems - and invite them around for a chat and cuppa!  It's a non-standard size of 6" x 2¾".


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps - Sewing Box - Hugs. Frame-It; Cuppa Image - Pink Petticoat
Promarkers:  Magenta, Pastel Pink, Azure, Bright Green, Tan
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
Spellbinders:  Labels Eight (S5-019) die #2
Accessories:  Ribbon is from Stampin' Up! - don't know the name of the colour!

Another really clean and simple card, this is 4" x 4" - a nice size.  I decided this one would have a clean, cool look, so I opted for blues and silver.  This is the first time I've played with my new octagon nesties - I like them a lot!!



Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps - Frame-It
Inks:  Memento - London Fog
Promarkers:  Satin, Blue Pearl, Cobalt Blue, Meadow Green, Tan
Spellbinders:  Large Octagon (S4-185) die #3
Accessories:  Blue paper and silver pen from stash

I'm off to the cinema later this morning.  Kathryn and I are going to see Tangled - the new Disney movie.  The reviews are good and it will be a fun way to spend the morning.  Some good old fashioned girl-time!!  That's all for now - I'll be back later this evening with some challenge posts.


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely CAS cards, enjoy your film :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

CuteCArds! Congratulations on Top 3 Mouse winner!!!! Have a great Saturday! xx

Buffy said...

Two gorgeous cards Debs. Hoping to come up and craft with you soon. Best Buf xx

Stef H said...

teacups are always warm and inviting. these are stunning!

hugs :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Teacups & all manner of accesoories are such fun - your blue one with the octagons is my favourite here; more Nesties on my purchase list.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...