Saturday 15 January 2011

Fancy a cuppa ...

... that's the name of the card I've made for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge - PDCC64.  The colours this week are duck egg blue, beige and grey - very soft and subtle, really pretty.  And the mood board that Julie Ranae has put together is just beautiful.  But they've caused me no end of bother - I just could think what to do.



Looking through my many and various images, I came across this pretty tea cup from Pink Petticoat - and that was it!  I decided to colour the cup and saucer in the PDCC colours.  It's about as clean and simple as you can get - and I'm really pleased with it.



Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Frame-ItPink Petticoat
Inks:  Versafine - Onyx Black
Promarkers: Duck Egg, Satin, Ice Grey 1, 2 and 4

13 comments:

Maria said...

Oh what a cute card! Love that tea cup and the sentiment...it's darling!

Julie Ranae said...

Deborah...this is a sweet entry for the challenge this week! I love it and it's a perfect 'fit' theme-wise for our challenge : ) So lovely to have you with us in The Play Date Cafe.

Fiona said...

Really lovely CAS card Deborah! Thank you for playing at the PDCC this week :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Definitely apt - Love th image & that frame with the sentiment.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Michele Gross said...

OOOoo, I love this simple CAS design! How fabby is that darling cup?! So glad you shared it with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Tracey said...

Oh Deborah!! This is the perfect CAS card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Sweet CAS design Deborah and perfect for the Play Date Cafe! Thanks for playing along with us!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a great card! And so perfect for the challenge!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I absolutely love it! A great CAS design and that sentiment is just perfect. So glad you played at the PDCC.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Right up my alley! I like CAS cards a bunch, and I ADORE coffee (havin' one right now). Great job on the color challenge, Deb! THanks for playing at the Cafe. :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love the cup! Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

Ruby said...

I did a cup theme too this week! I love your CAS card, really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

Libby Hickson said...

Love your clean and simple approach to this week's colors, absolutely perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...