Monday 24 January 2011

Cute and green ...

... and some brads - this is the recipe for this week's challenge over at Cooking It Up With Katie.  I'm also entering this card into the challenge over at Little Red Wagon - they want a one layer wonder!



Stamps:  Pink Petticoat - Dog in the Chair;  Waltzingmouse Stamps - Frame-It
Inks:  Memento - Cottage Ivy, Lady Bug
Promarkers:  Meadow Green, Apple, Emerald, Apricot, Ginger, Lipstick Red, Cool Grey 1
Accessories:  Green gems

I only realised when I'd scanned the card that I slipped slightly with the greeting - darn!!  I don't have time at the moment to fix this, so I'll sort it out tomorrow.  I sort of cheated a bit with the green brads bit - I don't like the tails on the inside of the card, so I used some tiny gems instead.  This is a cute little card - it's only 3" x 3" - perfect when you need a little pick-me-up!!

I've been very busy in my craft room today working on a project - but you'll have to check back next week to see that one :))  See you tomorrow.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute, very green and it's got brads, Good luck :o)
Jackie xx

Alice said...

awww... this is so sweet! lovely card!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Another adoreable card Deborah x
That little dog is just soooooooooooo cute x
Thanks for joining in with us at Cooking it up with Katie this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

an adorable card, i like the sweet image, good luck
Kevin xx

Jen W. said...

That image is so cute! I really must try out more of the Pink Petticoat stuff I have...
I don't like the tails on brads either so I cut them off and stick the heads on the card with mini glue dots. :)

jimlynn said...

A perfect card with a wonderful image! So cute.
Lynn

Paula (PEP) said...

This tickled me no end - really made me chuckle & you're a wonder with one layers. Look forward to seeing what you're up to next week.
Paula (PEP)

Brenda Dean said...

Love this card!

Joan B said...

perfect sentiment for this adorable image. this turned out great

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that image!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Regan said...

super cute!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Very cute and would definitely cheer someone up! (You're not alone - I don't like the tails of brads to show inside a card either!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...